Terms and Conditions of Sale
We inform you that the General Conditions of Sale set out below provide, in compliance with the regulations in force for the protection of the consumer, the conditions and procedures for the online purchase on the NOVELLA CONFEZIONI S.r.l. website (hereinafter referred to as the Vendor) of products of your interest in a safe, easy and convenient manner. We therefore invite you to read and accept these conditions so you can proceed with your purchase.
These General Conditions of Sale regulate the sale of products made by the Vendor to consumers and to users acting for business purposes.
These General Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the date of their acceptance on the website by the Customer, which shall to all intents and purposes constitute acceptance within the meaning of Article 1341 of the Italian Civil Code.
The Company reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time by posting them on the site.
Any contractual or extra-contractual liability on the part of the Company for direct or indirect damage to individuals and/or property caused by the non-acceptance of an order is excluded.
II. PURCHASING METHOD
In order to purchase products, it is necessary to access the site and register. It is always mandatory to enter the tax code. For each of the products, a description containing the products' main characteristics is available on the site. All information provided for the purchase is intended as general information material only.
It is understood that the image accompanying the product description may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, but may differ in colour, size and accessory products from what is shown in the picture.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Vendor through an automatic email reply sent to the email address provided by the Customer at the time of registration. The confirmation message will contain an order number to be used for communication with the Company. The message will contain all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to check that they are correct and to promptly notify any corrections.
If the order is not accepted, the Vendor may cancel one or more products without prior notice and without affecting in any way any promotions accrued in the order, providing an immediate refund to the Customer.
III. PAYMENT METHOD
All prices on the website are intended as retail prices, and therefore include VAT.
Prices may vary without prior notice; the only correct price is the one stated at the time of the order confirmation.
For certain products subject to price promotions, the Vendor reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantity, prior notification and acceptance by the Customer, otherwise the order shall be deemed cancelled.
If the goods are purchased using a credit card payment method, when the online transaction is concluded the bank of reference will authorise only the amount of the purchase. The amount for the dispatched goods, even partially, will be effectively charged to the Customer's credit card only when the goods are shipped.
For further information or to be assisted, you can contact the Vendor by calling +39 075 8002022 - 8005437 (Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.); if you are calling from Italy, the cost of the call is 12 cents per minute from a landline, and varies depending on the provider from a mobile phone.
You may also send an email to: email@example.com
The goods are sent only after acceptance of the order and receipt of the payment.
In the event of cancellation of the order by the Customer or rejection of the order by the Vendor, the order shall be cancelled and the pledged amount shall be released (release times depend exclusively on the banking system). Once the transaction has been cancelled, the Vendor cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the failure of the banking system to release the pledged amount.
The Vendor reserves the right to ask the Customer for additional documents proving ownership of the credit card. If the documents are not sent, the Vendor reserves the right not to accept the order.
Transaction security is guaranteed by a data encryption system (SSL) and direct, protected and certified links.
IV. DELIVERY METHOD
For each order placed, the Vendor issues a sales document for the material shipped. The information provided by the Customer shall be deemed authentic for the issuance of the invoice. The Customer may request a copy of the invoice or tax receipt within three months of its issue.
Delivery costs are borne by the Customer and are clearly detailed during the order placing process.
No liability can be attributed to the Vendor in the event of delay in processing the order or delivery of the ordered goods. Upon delivery, the Customer shall check:
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered;
– that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document.
Any damage to the product or packaging or the mismatch of indications must be immediately notified to the courier by affixing a WRITTEN RIGHT OF SCRUTINY on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of the delivered goods.
In the event of failure to collect the material in storage at the courier's warehouses within 5 working days due to the impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of ordering, the order will be cancelled.
The Customer may return purchased goods within 14 days. In order to benefit from the right of withdrawal it is required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the person who placed the order, the number and the date of the order.
The Customer will receive an email containing the return instructions. The shipping costs for the return of the item(s) shall be charged to the purchaser and amount to € 7.00; the shipping company to be used for the return is GLS.
The product to be returned must arrive at our facility within 14 days from the receipt of the order at the latest.
Each item must be returned with all the labels and tags attached, and including all the original packaging and accessories received with the order.
For any aspects not specifically mentioned, the European legislation on e-commerce regulations applies.
The contract of sale between the Customer and the Vendor is to be considered as finalised in Italy and regulated by Italian law. Unless otherwise stated, the relevant Italian law shall apply.
For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the Court of reference of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of the Vendor's headquarters.
PRIVACY NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
PURPOSE: notice and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13, 23 and 26 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/6/2003 on Data Protection.
The Vendor informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 that:
• the aforementioned Legislative Decree lays down a number of obligations for those who 'process' (i.e. collect, record, elaborate, store, communicate, distribute, etc.) personal data referring to other persons, prescribing the duty to inform the involved persons of their rights under the law and of the characteristics of the data processing;
• the processing of your personal data that will be requested from you and communicated to us by you will be carried out on the Vendor's premises in compliance with the principles of necessity and pertinence with the use of procedures, including computerised ones, for legal and fiscal obligations for the performance of contractual obligations;
• the Data Controller is the Vendor. The Data Controller has its address for service for legal purposes at the registered office of the Company itself. On the occasion of such processing, the owner and the persons in charge of it may become aware of the data, which will be processed in compliance with the obligations deriving from privacy regulations and according to principles of correctness;
• the data will be processed using manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, in ways strictly related to the purposes of processing, based on the data in our possession and with an undertaking on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and/or updates;
• except for communication and distribution carried out in order to comply with legal and contractual obligations, the data provided to us will be used solely to fulfil legal obligations;
• the nature of the provision of data is strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of the above-mentioned processing operations. The provision by you of the aforementioned data is necessary for the proper performance of the activities listed above;
• any refusal implies the impossibility of correctly fulfilling contractual and legal obligations, compromising the continuation of the relationship established between the parties;
• you may at any time exercise your rights with regard to the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, specifically:
– knowing whether or not personal data concerning you exist and communicating them in an intelligible form;
– being informed about the Data Controller, the purposes and methods of the processing, the Data Processor, if any, and the persons or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated;
– obtaining updates, rectification or integration of data;
– obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data;
– opposing for legitimate reasons the processing of data, in accordance with the limits established by law;
– opposing to the sending of advertising material or for the carrying out of market research or sales communication.
The full text of Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the data subject is available on the Authority's website: www.garanteprivacy.it.